Billing & Insurance Physicians at Lanier Supportive Medicine

Lanier Supportive Medicine is in network for the following commercial insurance companies:

Anthem: HMO/POS, PPO, and Pathway Exchange
Cigna: HMO/PPO/Open access
Medicare Advantage Plans: Anthem
Traditional Medicare and Georgia Medicaid. 

For those who are not on one of our current contracted plans, the option of out-of-network care is also available. Many PPO plans reimburse for a portion of the office visit and we will provide a superbill (itemized health care receipt) for reimbursement. We cannot make any guarantees of insurance reimbursement and you should check with your insurance provider about your benefits.

Contracting with Aetna and United commercial and Medicare Advantage plans is currently in process. Humana commercial and Medicare Advantage plans will be in effect shortly. Cigna Medicare Advantage is pending. Please check back for updates.

If you are enrolled in Medicare, we must by law, collect your co-insurance. Medicare has a payment schedule that we must follow. Medicare pays 80% of the allowed amount to LSM and you are expected to pay the other 20%. If you have a secondary insurance (such as AARP), the plan may pay all or a portion of your 20% responsibility. You must also pay your deductible at the beginning of the year.